Lingnan University is currently accepting applications from students with exceptional academic achievements for the Government-funded Lingnan University Non-local Student Scholarships.
This program, beginning in the 2023-2024 academic session, provides full scholarships covering tuition, hostel fees, and partial academic and living expenses to successful applicants.
Each scholarship is renewable on an annual basis and can be held for the duration of the standard study period, contingent upon the maintenance of outstanding academic performance.
- Sponsor: UGC-funded (Government-funded)
- Host Institution: Lingnan University, Hong Kong
- Scholarship Worth: Full Scholarship (covering tuition, hostel & living expenses)
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Study Level: Undergraduates Eligible
- Nationalities: International Students
Lingnan University offers a range of scholarships to support high-caliber non-local students pursuing full-time UGC-funded (Government-funded) undergraduate programs at the university.
Successful applicants will be granted one of the following scholarships:
- Full Scholarship (covering tuition, hostel, and partial academic and living expenses)
- Half Scholarship
- Full-tuition Scholarship
- Half-tuition Scholarship Scholarships will be awarded based on availability, and early-round applicants will receive notifications starting from January. Therefore, applicants are encouraged to submit their applications as early as possible. Self-financed undergraduate program applicants are not eligible for these scholarships.
To be eligible for the Lingnan University Non-local Student Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- International student status
- Applying for undergraduate studies
- Prepared for a full-time program
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Strong academic standing and a track record of community service involvement
How to Apply: To apply for admission to UGC-funded (Government-funded) undergraduate programs, create an application account and submit online applications via the Online Admission System. In the “Application Type” section, select “Self-financed Programmes.” There is no limit to the number of program choices for application to self-financed undergraduate programs.
Applicants can apply for both UGC-funded and self-financed undergraduate programs simultaneously using one application account. For program-specific details and admission procedures, please visit the websites of individual programs listed on the Undergraduate Programs page.
Application Deadline: July 28, 2023
For further information, visit the official website.
Other scholarship opportunities:
- University of Wolverhampton International Scholarships 2023/24
- UAEU Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students 2023 (Full Tuition)