Do you want to know more about the Mexico Government Scholarships for International Students? Then read this article to the end.
The Mexican Government, in collaboration with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (SRE) and the Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID), is thrilled to announce the initiation of the Government of Mexico Excellence Scholarships 2023.
This prestigious scholarship program aims to provide opportunities for international students to pursue undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral studies in Mexico. The scholarships are designed to foster bilateral relations between Mexico and over 180 countries worldwide.
- Sponsor: Government of Mexico
- Type: Full Funding
- Host Institution: Not specified Scholarship
- Worth: Not specified
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Eligible Nationalities: International students
The Government of Mexico Excellence Scholarships aims to contribute to the development of high-level academic human capital by offering full-time, in-person training programs at the masters and doctoral levels. It also provides opportunities for student mobility at the undergraduate and master’s levels, as well as postgraduate stays.
To be considered for the Mexico Government Scholarships for International Students 2023, applicants must fulfil one of the following requirements:
- Demonstrate commitment to full-time studies at eligible higher education institutions in Mexico.
- Possess relevant academic qualifications before applying for the scholarship.
- Exhibit excellent academic and research abilities.
- Willingness to adhere to the rules and regulations governing student conduct in Mexico.
Selected scholarship recipients will receive the following benefits:
- Full enrollment and tuition coverage.
- Monthly stipend of $12,614.80 pesos for master’s students and $15,768.50 pesos for doctoral students.
- Medical insurance.
- Waiver of payment for the issuance of a Mexican visa.
- International airfare upon completion of studies.
Interested candidates for the Government of Mexico Excellence Scholarships for Foreigners 2023 must complete an electronic application through the academic Cooperation Management System (SIGCA) application portal.
Applicants must submit the following documents:
- Academic documents pertaining to their studies or research.
- Copy of a valid passport displaying identification information.
- Signed declaration letter.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Copy of a medical certificate issued by a public or private healthcare institution.
Application Deadline: July 21, 2023
For more information, visit the official website.
Other Scholarship opportunities:
- Asian and African Students Scholarship at University of Muhammadiyah Malang 2023
- Government-Funded Lingnan University Non-local Student Scholarships 2023