The Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship (VCIS) is awarded to recognize academic excellence for international students. This is a highly competitive scholarship based on academic merit and is awarded to talented students intending to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s coursework degree at Macquarie University.
This scholarship provides up to AUD $10,000 applied towards your tuition fee. This is a very limited scholarship, so we encourage you to accept your offer and scholarship early to avoid disappointment.
Application Deadline: OPEN
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters and Undergraduate
Value of Award: Up to AUD $10,000
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- Applicants must have citizenship of a country other than Australia or New Zealand, ASEAN, an European country, Mongolia, South Korea.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
How to Apply: Click Here to apply
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants are required to complete a nomination form and hold a valid offer letter to study at Macquarie University. As part of the application form, you must:
- Applicants must complete an application form and type “VCIS” in the Scholarship Name field.
- Enter your student number as outline on your Macquarie University Offer Letter.